300 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
300 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh or Teacher Training Course is a higher level or advanced course which is specially designed for those who want to get perfection in Yoga with teaching skills. This course is only for those applicants who have graduated with the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training all around the world in different styles and traditions of yoga. The primary concentration of our Yoga Teacher Training Course during 300 hour TTC is to teach you the art of yoga with perfect sequence, adjustment, and therapeutic yoga.
As you have completed with 200 hour TTC, so you are aware of different yoga aspects like different asanas, pranayama, and meditation in which we provide you with the perfect course of 300 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh. Our priority is to give our best with excellent teaching skills; therefore, we substitute small batches for focusing on every learner and training them with teaching methodology and accent. Our organization aims to give each student personal and extra care, making them independent, flexible and wise Yoga Teacher in India who can face all the obstacles and provide a customized class for their all client even with the most challenging yoga patterns.
300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh or Teacher Training is a second level higher course after which you become an expert. Then you can start teaching Yoga as their profession in different styles. We give you the best certification course in Yoga which not only boosts your knowledge. It will also take you to the advanced level by learning different therapeutic effects on human physiology and anatomy. The Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh is having the panel of expert teachers who will guide you with practical and theoretical knowledge of yoga anatomy and sutra.
Teaching Methodology of 300 Hours Yoga TTC in Rishikesh:
The modules of the course include:
- Use of all latest and modified techniques.
- A completely structured and sequenced class with small batches.
- Training our students with all meditation techniques.
- We focus on the principle of observation, correction, alignment, and demonstration.
- The concept of organizing and preparing workshops for increased knowledge of our students.
The institutes aim at building the best Yoga Teachers in India by giving them scheduled and systematic 300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh for boosting up their morale and professional abilities to teach others.
Basic Rules And Regulations Of The Institute
* The training starts in the morning early according to the given timetable.
* It is mandatory for all students to show a respectful behaviour with everyone inside and outside of the premises.
* You have to respect all rules and regulations formed within the institute.
* Any non-vegetarian food, drinking alcohol and smoking strictly prohibited in the premises.
* Eating and drinking in Yoga hall are not allowed.
* You are liable to follow all rules set by the institution as disobeying may lead towards the disqualification.
* Use of any electronic gadget like tablets, mobile phones, laptops etc. is prohibited at the time of the lecture.
* Yoga Asana: It will help in the management and recovery of different disorders and diseases, this is the basic course which will give you a brief introduction about the pathology and anatomy of different health issues like asana, pranayama practices, and a good diet.
* Asana Practice: In the daily schedule the practice of yogic postures is comprised for three hours and the classes held in the morning will focus on different asanas with yoga therapy while the evening schedules give a class model for the advanced practice of Ashtanga Yoga sequence.
* Yoga Anatomy: In this section, the students will learn about the physiology and anatomy of Yoga to strengthen your explanations, corrected yoga asanas, and cues.
* Philosophy: The students learn about various yoga sutras in this class.
* Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Yogic Breathing and Chanting: In this class students will learn about different techniques to circulate a flow of vital energy in your body.
Request a Call Back !