Nirvana Yogasthal – Know us Better
Why Yoga TTC in Rishikesh?
India boasts at having a glorious past and rich cultural heritage. The ancient philosophies of the country are still an inspiration to the rest of the world. One such rich ancient tradition is the practice of Yoga which is very scientific.
In the recent times, everyone tends to remain busy by being stuck in a tight schedule. Such hard work leads to various physical complications and also to an unstable mentality. These complications can be cured through Yoga therapy. However, if the Yogic postures are not performed correctly, it might lead to serious problems.
Popularly known as the Yog Peeth of India, Rishikesh is one of the best Yoga learning seats of the world providing Yoga TTC in Rishikesh or Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. Our institute, too, aims to train individuals for Yoga Courses in Rishikesh. Located in Rishikesh, we have the perfect environment that one requires in order to get trained in the Yoga courses.
Our specializations for Yoga TTC in Rishikesh include:
- Courses: The various certificate courses of Yoga teacher training is divided into 100 hours, 200 hours, 300 hours and 500 hours. A student can move to the further courses only after completing the 100 hour or Beginners Yoga Training in Rishikesh at first.
- Faculty: Experienced teachers who have proper knowledge about the various Yogic postures. They train the students and turn them into expert professionals by providing proper Yoga TTC in Rishikesh.
- Classes on Philosophy: In order to create an entirely new outlook among the students, the first hand knowledge of the traditional Yoga Sutras as propounded by various philosophers right from the Vedic age provided to them. We aim at providing in-depth knowledge.
- Classes on Anatomy: Since Yoga is not about just philosophy and posture, one needs to know which asana is connected to which part of the body. Regular classes are taken on human physiology to give the students a better idea of Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh.
- Residential Facilities: Our students come from every corner of the world- both from India and abroad. We have a provision for the hostel so that they do not have to worry about a shelter and can carry on their training. The charges offered for the same is meager compared to the quality of training received.
- Others: Regular workshops, seminars and lectures are conducted to give practical knowledge to the students. We invite reputed Yoga instructors from all over the world for delivering the lectures.
Our alumni include many students who have already established themselves as certified Yoga teachers and are scattered all around the world.